WIREOX LLC, reserves the right to change/discontinue any content feature of the Site or of the product itself or impose, change, or modify the terms and conditions of these, “Terms and Conditions”.
- This is Customer’s responsibilities to provide Wireox accurate information for the account application.
- The application does not guarantee any Net terms or credit approval, or order approvals.
- Product(s) are warranted from defects in material and workmanship for 30 days from the date of invoice. Warranty will be VOID if:
- Any item(s) for which payment is not made in accordance with originally agreed upon terms.
- Any item(s) specifically offered AS-IS or superseded by other warranty.
- Any item(s) which, in the sole judgment of Wireox was abused, misused, altered, neglected by the customer or damaged in shipment or beyond the warranty period.
Exchange, Return, Credits and Refund Policies:
- An RMA number is required before a return shipment.
- After receiving an RMA shipment a final evaluation of that claim is done by Wireox RMA department.
- Defective items will be replaced with the similar items only.
Limitation of Liability: WIREOX DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, WIREOX WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT, WIREOX IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT. NOT WITH STANDING ANYTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO THE CONTRARY, THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY EVEN IF SUCH REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE
- Shipping, Handling, COD fee, Address change, Residential address and Hold shipment charges are additional unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale.
- Shipments returned, for the reason of Refused, hold for later pick up, Business close, COD check not ready and address change but not limited to these reasons are subject matter of restocking fee for 20% of total invoice amount and must pay both sides of shipping charges.
BAD Checks and Return Checks: $50.00 handling fee for any NSF (Non Sufficient Funds) checks returned or Stop payments will be applied.
- Wireox reserve the right to turn any account to collection or attorney due to nonpayment any time.
- Customer signing this document agrees to pay all the collections and attorney cost to Wireox.
TAX Policy: Wireox does not collect any sales taxes on behalf of any of the state. As a wholesaler you must provide us a valid Federal Tax I.D and should be able to produce valid documentation to support the reselling claim if required.